Soulful Saturday – Tai Chi
May 15 @ 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm
One event on 05-15-21 at 1:30 pm
One event on 06-05-21 at 1:30 pm
Who is ready for a “Soulful Saturday” at the sanctuary? Introducing our NEW Tai Chi classes!
Join us on April 24th, May 15th and June 5th from 1:30-2:45pm and make every movement count in this rejuvenating experience
connecting mind, body and spirit in the sanctuary’s beautiful outdoor setting.
$25 per class
Tai Chi is a slow moving martial art that can improve balance & coordination, increase blood flow, build strength and relieve stress.
Suitable for all levels & styles. Yang style Tai Chi taught by Chris Schaefer of Steve DeMasco’s Shaolin Studios in Newtown.
- All must register (no walk-ins) and wear masks until socially distant.
- Please dress in comfortable clothes. Ages 10 & up (children must be accompanied by an adult).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class start time to park and check in at the registration table.
- Cancellations will be posted at CVHFoundation.org and emailed to registered participants.
- Rain dates for classes are May 1st, May 22 and June 12.
View/Print Our Flyer
Registration fees are non-refundable