Sanctuary Yoga Adventures!
June 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:15 pm
Sanctuary Yoga Adventures are back by popular demand!
Join us at the sanctuary for our uber popular Goat Yoga with Bradley Mountain Farm goats or our traditional yoga with Heather Morgado of YogaSpace on Saturday, June 18th (No Rain Date). All classes are held outdoors on the sanctuary grounds.
Goat Yoga: 10:00 – 11am at sanctuary paddocks Who doesn’t need some DEEEEP breaths and warming stretches next to some adorable and playful goats? Experience the presence of these incredible creatures as you laugh, clear your mind and build a healthier you! (limited to 38 guests) $30 per class.
Yoga Hike: 11:15am – 12:15pm meet at sanctuary pavilion (limited to 15 guests)…join us for a meditative and mindful Yoga Hike through the sanctuary! Bathe in the beauty of the property as we walk the trails incorporating short yoga breaks of pranayama (breath) and asana (poses) along the way. At the end, enjoy a lovely savasana to restore and renew. No yoga mat required. $25 per class
- Classes suitable for all levels & styles and taught by Heather Morgado.
- All must register (no walk-ins).
- Please dress in comfortable clothes and layers. Many participants like to bring a towel with their yoga mats.
- Ages 10 & up (children must be accompanied by an adult).
- Cancellations will be posted at CVHFoundation.org and emailed to registered guests.
Registration fees are non-refundable unless class is cancelled due to weather