Sanctuary Yoga Adventures!
August 7 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sanctuary Yoga Adventures are back by popular demand!
Join us for our uber popular Goat Yoga with Bradley Mountain Farm or our revitalizing Yoga Hike on Saturday, August 7th (no rain date).
Goat Yoga: 12 – 1:15pm at sanctuary paddocks (limited to 32 guests)…who doesn’t need some DEEEEP breaths and warming stretches next to some adorable and playful goats? Experience the presence of these incredible creatures as you laugh, clear your mind and build a healthier you!
Yoga Hike: 2:00 – 3:00pm meet at sanctuary pavilion (limited to 15 guests)…join us for a meditative and mindful Yoga Hike through the sanctuary! Bathe in the beauty of the property as we walk the trails incorporating short yoga breaks of pranayama (breath) and asana (poses) along the way. At the end, enjoy a lovely savasana to restore and renew. No yoga mat required.
$25 per class
- Classes suitable for all levels & styles and taught by Heather Morgado, Partner/Owner of Yogaspace LLC in Bethel.
- All must register (no walk-ins) and wear masks until socially distant on yoga mat.
- Please dress in comfortable clothes and layers (and appropriate shoes for trail hike). Many participants like to bring a towel with their yoga mats.
- Ages 10 & up (children must be accompanied by an adult).
- Cancellations will be posted at CVHFoundation.org and emailed to registered guests.
View/Print Our Flyer
Registration fees are non-refundable