Sanctuary Yoga Adventures!
November 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:15 pm
Sanctuary Yoga Adventures are back by popular demand!
Join us at the sanctuary for our uber popular Goat Yoga with Bradley Mountain Farm goats or our traditional yoga with Heather Morgado of YogaSpace on Saturday, November 5th (No Rain Date). All classes are held outdoors on the sanctuary grounds.
Goat Yoga: 10:00 – 11am at sanctuary paddocks Who doesn’t need some DEEEEP breaths and warming stretches next to some adorable and playful goats? Experience the presence of these incredible creatures as you laugh, clear your mind and build a healthier you! (limited to 38 guests) $30 per class.
Traditional Yoga: 11:15am – 12:15pm at sanctuary pavilion Join Heather Morgado, Partner / Owner of YogaSpace, LLC in Bethel for a fun mixed level yoga practice at the Sanctuary! Class will include meditation, warming stretches, conscious breath, yoga postures, dance and a lovely final relaxation. This class is suitable for students of all levels and styles. $25 per class
- Classes suitable for all levels & styles and taught by Heather Morgado.
- All must register (no walk-ins).
- Please dress in comfortable clothes and layers. Many participants like to bring a towel with their yoga mats.
- Ages 10 & up (children must be accompanied by an adult).
- Cancellations will be posted at CVHFoundation.org and emailed to registered guests.
Registration fees are non-refundable unless class is cancelled due to weather